Academic year is divided into two terms
1st Term March to September
2nd (Final Term) October to February
- At the end of each “Term” a comprehensive examination is held to asses students academic performance properly.
- Moreover in each term a detailed Study Progress test is conducted once.
- For board classes there is Daily Revision test system after the completion of syllabus. It usually starts in December each year (according to our schedule)
- MGS is an English Medium registered (institution) to Education Department (Govt. of Punjab) and affiliated with Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Sargodha & Federal Board Islamabad for secondary school certificate examination.
- For Hifz ul Quran MGS is affiliated with Wafaq ul Madaris.
- Our students show excellent results in board’s Examination.